Thursday, January 1, 2009

How it started.......

You thought I was kidding? Nope. My wonderful wife, Vanessa, shared some information with some of our best friends last night that I didn't care to divulge. It was somewhat embarrassing, but did make for a fun evening of laughter and smiles. My comeback, besides dirty looks, was to create a site that would not only allow me to share information, but also give men a forum to share information about the women of their lives.

Besides the open forum, we will have beer, cigar, football and lady pics of the respective weeks and months.

I hope you enjoy the site. Please check back for more information.

Your "men" friend,

Josh

1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Yes, I thought you were kidding. Although you didn't want the information shared, it did bring us a lot of laughter and smiles. Can't wait to see how you are "bringing equality to the world".